1. Re launch of The Little Fair Trade Website.
2. Celebrated Fairtrade Fortnight 2016.
3. Participated in the Six Items Challenge for the fifth consecutive year.
4. Congratulated the World Fair Trade Organization on the launch of the World Fair Trade Organization Label and Guarantee System.
5. Received my Fair Phone 2.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This December I was privileged and honoured to participate at the Swiss Business Council for the second time.
Many thanks to Ms Charoline Engel, Claudine and her team for organising another successful market.
It was lovely to finally meet the team from the Women's World Project, Manchester in association with The Pankhurst Centre.
I had a lovely afternoon meeting strong willed, ambitious, beautiful women.
During my visit to my home city of Manchester I attended the North West Regional Fair Trade Conference.
It was a thoroughly enjoyable intensive day and I was exhausted by its end and had to rest my poor shoulder.
Many thanks to Chrisi, Adam and the Fairtrade Foundation team for organising this event.
Sign up for fair trade awesome!
Enter your email to be the first to receive news of product launches, discounts and ethical fashion campaigns.