1. Re launch of The Little Fair Trade Website.
2. Celebrated Fairtrade Fortnight 2016.
3. Participated in the Six Items Challenge for the fifth consecutive year.
4. Congratulated the World Fair Trade Organization on the launch of the World Fair Trade Organization Label and Guarantee System.
5. Received my Fair Phone 2.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
August 1st 2017 marks my mother’s 65th birthday.
My beloved mother was a ‘courageous woman, she was my first school of thought, love, compassion and my paradise.’
Mum was an extraordinarily humble, kind and charismatic lady.
She could strike up a conversation with anyone. An empathetic listener, amazing chef and gardener, she possessed a sharp wit and humour that would instantly lift your spirits.
This month I was I was approached by Ellen van Dongen of the Responsible Shopping Dubai website and asked if The Little Fair Trade Shop would like to be featured. I said YES!
Attended my first Dubai Vegan Meet Up, continued with my Who Made My Clothes course and was diagnosed with a painful frozen shoulder.
I spent most of August 2016 with my siblings in London and mustered the energy to board a train to historical York to visit Shared Earth and talk with founder and owner Jeremy Piercy.
Many thanks to David Piercy for his time and support during my visit.
Sign up for fair trade awesome!
Enter your email to be the first to receive news of product launches, discounts and ethical fashion campaigns.